Read latest news here!
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 7 years, 7 months ago
Menno Witteveen is the new early stage researcher in our Marie Curie Initial Training Network. He started to work on November 1, 2014 at ETH Zurich, Switzerland (office based in Basel, Switzerland).
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 8 years ago
The European Initial Training Network "Machine Learning for Personalized Medicine" welcomes two leading companies as new associated partners:
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 8 years, 1 month ago
Some of the lectures presented at the 1st MLPM summer school 2013 are now available online at videolectures.net: http://videolectures.net/mlpmsummerschool2013_tuebingen/
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 8 years, 2 months ago
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 8 years, 3 months ago
At its meeting of 5 and 6 March 2014, the Board of the ETH Zurich, Switzerland, appointed the ITN coordinator Karsten Borgwardt as Professor at ETH Zurich.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)