IBM Research and Roche Diagnostics new associated partners within MLPM-network
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 8 years, 8 months ago
The European Initial Training Network "Machine Learning for Personalized Medicine" welcomes two leading companies as new associated partners:
IBM Research Haifa, Israel
Contact person: Dr. Michal Rosen-Zvi
Roche Diagnostics Penzberg, Germany
Contact person: Dr. Markus Bundschus
Both associated partners will be involved in the training of the MLPM-fellows, for example by hosting internships and contributing to the MLPM summer schools.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)