The symposium dinner takes place on Thursday, May 19, at 19:30.
Note that a separate registration is required!
The venue is Restaurante 2254 (Consell de Cent 335, 08007 Barcelona):
Foie gras cone with chocolate and orange
Warm potato soup from Bufet with seasonal mushrooms in tuber magnatum oil
To Share:Goat cheese salad with rucola, dried tomato and pistachio
Catalan cream torrija with hazelnut ice cream
A vegetarian alternative is provided and special dietary restrictions will be taken care of!
How to get there:
Take Metro L4 (yellow line) from Ciutadella/Vila Olímpica to Passeig de Gràcia. From there it is a 5 minute walk to the restaurant, see map.
Source: Google maps
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)