Viewing posts by Felipe
Posted by: Felipe 7 years, 7 months ago
In a young, dynamic field like Machine Learning, several companies have realized that proposing research challenges are an excellent way to motivate research groups worldwide to take interest in a problem they want to see solved. This phenomena is behind the success of initiatives like Kaggle, but it also has an analog in the field of bioinformatics: the DREAM Challenges.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)