ESHG Symposium – a great success!
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 5 years, 11 months ago
Even though Barcelona in May offers a lot of touristic and recreational highlights, it was the opportunity to learn more about “Machine Learning for Personalized Medicine” that attracted over 60 scientists to come to Campus de la Ciutadella at Universitat Pompeu Fabra. The two-day symposium was brimming with exciting talks by both present and future experts on genetics, bioinformatics, systems biology and statistical genetics. More information and the slides of the talks can be found here.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)