Viewing posts from July, 2016
MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 4 years ago
Did you know that it is possible to extract a strawberry’s DNA using only ordinary kitchen equipment? Or that you can listen to the radio with a receptor built out of everyday materials? MLPM ITN fellow Melanie F. Pradier brought a “household lab” to schools in Madrid and got the students excited about science.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)