Viewing posts from February, 2015
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 4 years, 1 month ago
10 selected lectures of leading experts in bioinformatics and machine learning are now online.
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 4 years, 2 months ago
Welcome Daniel Urda Muñoz! We are pleased to announce that the final researcher position in our Marie Curie Initial Training Network has now been filled. Daniel is one of 14 young enthusiastic researchers in our network. He started to work on January 19, 2015 at Pharmatics Limited (office based in Edinburgh, United Kingdom).
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)