Viewing posts from November, 2014
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 4 years ago
Our ITN student Yi Zhong from the Computational Biology Department, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, reached a milestone in his career and published in the journal Nature.
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 4 years, 1 month ago
Menno Witteveen is the new early stage researcher in our Marie Curie Initial Training Network. He started to work on November 1, 2014 at ETH Zurich, Switzerland (office based in Basel, Switzerland).
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)