Posted by: MLPM-Admin 6 years, 8 months ago
Our ITN student Yi Zhong from the Computational Biology Department, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, reached a milestone in his career and published in the journal Nature.
Yi and his supervisor Gunnar Rätsch published on how RNA G-quadruplexes cause eIF4A-dependent oncogene translation in cancer. Congratulations!
Read the article here.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)