Posted by: MLPM-Admin 6 years, 2 months ago
Menno Witteveen is the new early stage researcher in our Marie Curie Initial Training Network. He started to work on November 1, 2014 at ETH Zurich, Switzerland (office based in Basel, Switzerland).
Menno Witteveen has been born in The Hague, the Netherlands, in 1988. He studied Biotechnology (BA) and Bioinformatics/Chemical Engineering (MA) at the Delft University of Technology, Delft (The Netherlands). Menno has completed his Master degree in October 2014 working on “Identification and Elucidation of Expression Quantitative Trait Loci (eQTL) and their regulating mechanisms using Decodive Deep Learning”. During his PhD studies he will focus on “Patient subtype discovery from heterogeneous datasets via unsupervised machine learning”.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)