Viewing posts from July, 2013
Posted by: MLPM 5 years, 10 months ago
The scientific coordinator of the ITN "Machine Learning for Personalized Medicine" Karsten Borgwardt receives the Alfried Krupp Award for Young Professors for his outstanding achievements in the field of „Data Mining in the Life Sciences“. Since 1986, the Alfried Krupp Prize for Young Scientists holding a first professorship at a German university has been granted annually by the non-profit Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach-Stiftung. The prize money of 1 million euros is intended to enable researchers to improve their working environment within a period of five years and to advance their research and teaching work.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)