Neil Lawrence at SMILE seminar in Paris
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 6 years, 3 months ago
When Professor Neil Lawrence from MLPM member University of Sheffiled was giving a talk at the SMILE seminar at Mines ParisTech in early April, many members of MLPM were attending the session. Not only students and PIs from our two partner nodes in Paris, but also two ITN fellows who are currently at internships in Paris formed quite a MLPM crowd.
The "SMILE in Paris" initiative is a pluri-institutional initiative to gather researchers and students from Paris area in mathematics, computer science, and various application domains, to discuss and tackle challenges in the theory and practice of statistical machine learning.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)