Summer School „Machine Learning for Personalized Medicine“ in Tübingen, Germany
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 6 years, 10 months ago
From September 23 till September 27, 2013, 70 researchers are participating in the summer school „Machine Learning for Personalized Medicine“ (MLPM) at the Max Planck Campus Tübingen, Germany. Machine Learning is emerging as a key discipline in handling large data sets, for example in Biology and Medicine. To date, there is a lack of experts in this research field. Within the MLPM-Network, funded by the European Union and coordinated by Prof. Dr. Karsten Borgwardt, during the next years 14 young researchers are trained at the interface of Machine Learning and Statistical Genetics. The goal of the MLPM-network is to overcome many of the key methodological challenges that personalized medicine faces today and keep it from rising to the next level.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)