Congress: Personalised Medicine - Data - Diagnosis - Decisions
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 5 years, 4 months ago
The Center for Personalised Medicine, Tübingen, Germany holds a congress “Personalised Medicine” with focus on the clinical applicability. May 18-20, Tübingen, Germany.
In state of the art lectures, hands on workshops and interactive discussion rounds the congress in Tübingen will address different topics including
- high-throughput methods and data analysis,
- functional imaging in multiomics approaches,
- application of PM in clinical decision making and
- translation of PM into clinical trials.
When: May 18-20, 2016
Early Bird Registration:
December 20, 2015
Center for Personalised Medicine
University of Tübingen, Germany
Yvonne Möller (Phone: +49 7071 29-82864)
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)