Mathematician Ilaria Bonavita joins our network!
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 5 years, 2 months ago
Ilaria studied “Mathematics for Engineering” at the Polytechnic of Turin, Italy. She completed her Master in “Mathematical Modeling in Engineering” in 2015 and joined our network as PhD student on November 1st, 2015.
Ilaria works in the research group of Professor Bertram Müller-Myhsok at the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry in Munich, Germany. “Thanks to this program I would like to broaden my understanding of genetics and computational biology and to offer my contribution. My training has provided me with knowledge of mathematical modeling which I wish would help advance the cause of Personalized Medicine”, says the 24-years old Italian.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)