Final ITN meeting
On October 20-21, 2016, our network will meet for the last time to exchange the latest research results and to evaluate the program.
This meeting is for ITN members only!
- Time: October 20-21, 2016
- Place: Auditorium at Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Kraepelinstr. 2, 80804 Munich, Germany
How to get there
From the airport: Take the S-Bahn S1 (direction: Ostbahnhof, leaves every 20 minutes at :11, :31 and :51) to Feldmoching. Change to underground U2 (direction: Messestadt Ost). Get off at Scheidplatz. Take the exit “Bummstraße”, against the direction of travel. The trip takes 45 minutes. You can either buy a single trip for 10.80€ or a day ticket for 12.40€. There is even a group day ticket (Partner Day-Ticket) for up to five persons for 23.20€.
- From the central station (Hauptbahnhof): Take the subway U2 (direction: Feldmoching) to Scheidplatz. The trip takes 7 minutes. You can either buy a single trip for 2.70€ or a day ticket for the inner zone (Single Day-Ticket (inner district)) for 6.40€. There is even a inner zone group day ticket (Partner Day-Ticket (inner district)) for up to five persons for 12.20€.
- From the subway station "Scheidplatz": Take the exit “Bummstraße” and walk as shown on the map.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)