Viewing posts from March, 2014
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 3 years, 7 months ago
At its meeting of 5 and 6 March 2014, the Board of the ETH Zurich, Switzerland, appointed the ITN coordinator Karsten Borgwardt as Professor at ETH Zurich.
Project Description: Stochastic modelling and graphical models for the analysis and prediction of phenotype interactions
Posted by: Melanie 3 years, 7 months ago
This entry describes one of the projects sponsored by the MLPM-ITN scholarship.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)