Viewing posts from November, 2016
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 11 months, 3 weeks ago
The final ITN meeting, that was restricted to members of the network only, took place on October 20-21 at one of our partner nodes, the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry in Munich. After inspiring talks by Elisabeth Binder, the Director of the MPI, as well as by Bertram Müller-Myhsok, our PI at the node, the stage was given to the ITN fellows. They gave their final presentations on the excellent results they had achieved in their projects.
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)