Prof. Karsten Borgwardt elected Chairman of the "Machine Learning in Systems Biology" Steering Committee
Posted by: MLPM-Admin 2 years, 1 month ago
The Steering Committee of the annual meeting for "Machine Learning in Systems Biology" (MLSB) has elected D-BSSE-Professor Karsten Borgwardt to be its Chairman for the next two years, from September 2015 to September 2017.
"It is a great honor for me to head this committee in these exciting times for Big Data and Systems Biology. Both fields are steadily growing, and MLSB is the special meeting which reflects the progress at the interface of both disciplines", says Karsten Borgwardt, who is also the Scientific Coordinator of the European Marie Curie Network for "Machine Learning for Personalized Medicine" from 2013-2016 (www.mlpm.eu).
This year's edition of MLSB will take place as a satellite workshop of NIPS 2015 in Montreal in December (www.mlsb.cc).
- MLPM2012 has ended – thank you!
- Final ITN meeting and Krupp Symposium in Munich
- MLPM ITN fellow Melanie brings science to classrooms and inspires with simple but exciting experiments
- ESHG Symposium – a great success!
- Team working event: The 2nd ITN March retreat
- January (1)
- Awards (2)